Help make the making of DVD!

Music, Art, Movies - Let us know!

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

mary
Occultist
Occultist

Help make the making of DVD!

Post by mary »

I'd like info on the adverts, how they were created, the brief given etc. Why the choices that were made were made etc. (maybe that same question could be applicable to the entire game/creative process)

Was there going to be an art-book? Maybe the 'making of' could compliment the art-book and/or vice versa.

Also— a basic outline of the creative process involved, and info on the writing process and how it works in terms of the creation of a game. The stages involved etc. (a "How it's done" kind of thing) and the convolutions (i.e. simultaneous 'writing' (in the wider sense of the term with regards the creation of a text (the weaving of narratives/texts)) & creation of the software/code)

Info. on stuff that was cut from the game and why it was cut— the reasoning behind the cutting— did they not fit with the game's economy, did they unbalance things, were they not fun (if they weren't fun, what made them not fun?) etc.

Info on the creation of the game's economy— how it started, how it developed, whether and if so how it was affected by the writing and premise etc. (maybe some tips on being 'prosperous' in Rapture (although I guess those kinds of tips may influence peoples game a little too much —but info on the building and creation of the game's economy (including consumable resources) would be really cool.))

grocery coupons
English bulldog for sale
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED