Tales of Mythos

Music, Art, Movies - Let us know!

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

mary
Occultist
Occultist

Tales of Mythos

Post by mary »

Often I am asked what drew me to these people. I, well respected Historian in my time, which was decidedly long. What value could I have found in the singular acts of such a collection of wastrels, misfits, and crooks. I admit, history has not been kind to some of these individuals. Some have been much maligned by the way the harsh light of reflection illuminated their actions. Others, perhaps, might be slightly aggrandized, made to seem bigger than they were, more heroic than what was possible or even needed. It is not incorrect to say that some are even depicted exactly as grotesque or angelic as we seem to think they are.

Anyway you decide to view it, one thing was certain. There was a time when heroes, villains, saints, and sinners walked this planet we call home, and into realms beyond. While history has yet to fully judge their actions for good or for ill, we can say that they, at least, had an effect. It is for that reason we tell these tales, again and again. There is a reason why each child knows the story of Alladinsane and the Apple tree, or why the young whisper at campfires of The Dark Caduceus, why even the most stoic cannot help but shed a tear at Ritavu's Lament, or why misguided lovers compare themselves to Belorena and Falore.

It is said that for every member of Mythos there is a story. That is true. There is a story for each of them, and each life they touched. These stories range from large to small, from funny to sad. There is wonder in these stories, as well as tragedy. There is love, hate, death and above all life, here in these pages. If one wonders what drew me to these people, then one needs to look no further than this book.

_______________________--

airbrush tattoo
commercial cleaning philadelphia
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED