A Suggestion

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

Hodgson
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

A Suggestion

Post by Hodgson »

People are always posting their writing, music and art here in various forms, sometimes on ToD pages, sometimes on their own sites, sometimes pasting them directly into threads. But I wonder if it might not be more convenient for them simply to start threads under their names or handles. The first post in the thread might be an to an index to various works, something like the Lovecraft links thread indexes pages concerning Lovecraft.

As new material is added to the first post, a second post can be made to bump the thread and let people know. This would serve the same function as all the separate threads we have now but would produce less clutter and make it easier for the rest of us to locate an individual's work.

What do you think?
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

Agreed. I'll edit posts together if everyone agrees.
Adrian wrote:TELL ME YOU ORDERED THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!
Adrian wrote:I sure love my pudding.
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

I concur. I asked Al to remove all my old one's, or place them together, but, bless his tentacles, he's too busy.

:LOL:
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

we brought up this issue a while back, and aleister gave us the the recent stories page... but i like this idea because it can include artwork, and we the dagonites get more direct input
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

Yah that sounds alright by me
Jesus Prime wrote:Good point. You sexy beast, you.
Mid-19th Century: Captain Obed Marsh explores Devil's Reef. Reputedly, he is searching for pirate treasure