Chaos Magick Theory & Lovecraftian Magick

Topics of the Mythos

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

saruman9815
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by saruman9815 »

While certain sources of magic are fake, like the so called Necronomicon, there is a certain number of people who actually believe they can fuse chaos magic with fictional or fake grimoires and create their own sorcery... IDIOTS they are, i say. Chaos magic does not alter anything from anywhere... It messes with the practitioners' mind and bestows illussions upon it... Making the "caster" hallucinate completely. To set things straight, i have been a researcher of occultism for quite some time. There are 2 ways to channel magic literally to "our" world. 1)Faith healers who also possess lots of stamina and owe all of their powers to "God" and 2)Conducting the spirits of (fallen) angels by using systems like Kaballah through strict rituals from tomes like goetia, theurgy etc and using certain seals for both protection against and power over evil entities. EVERY other form of magic has 2 effects... 1)Messing with rituals and sigils can be fatal to an individual unaware of the dangers, let alone when he/she ignores the instructions completely and tries to project his/her own willpower without protection, preparation etc. It 's like getting to drive a car without knowing what is a car or how it looks like. 2)It makes someone subject to the powers he tries to control. The practitioner is slowly and progressively consumed by illussions, nightmares, headaches... The body weakens... How long it will take depends on how much health and sanity the "chaos magician" has. (ends unknown). Aleister Crowley was a MASON after all. In another post of mine i declared clearly that MASONS have been "using and manipulating" witch cults in order to corrupt young people and seduce/drag them to their unholy causes, either the fraternity, or one of the many cults they correspond with. Politicians and men of power are masonic playthings nowadays... let alone casual, everyday men/women... To conclude, Aleister Crowley was a MASON in Ordo Templis Orientis and was instructed on his work by his fellow brethren... Chaos magic is a TRAP. An illusion. And a harmful one. Should someone be stupid or sinister enough to want to try "spellcasting", at least he/she tries something "safer" like Goetia and WICCAN books. Magic itself though is an evil thing. It 's the ways of the enemy and his worshippers. The burning pits of hell will gladly reconsume the bastard practinioners of the arts. The only true "magic" is the willl of God. Devil is Devil, and man wanting to become God through diableries is more filthy and spiteful even from the Devil. That 's what his instruments try to lure man at. (Although i am an occult researcher, i am not an occultist myself. I study this endless pile of !@#$ in order 1)To know my enemy and his ways, his servants, weapons and deceits 2)To find ways of extra protection against the ill will of people practising magic, white, black or otherwise
Reality can be far more weird than fantasy. And scarier than a nightmare. More insane than an asylum full of psychopaths. Especially today.
darrick
Reanimator
Reanimator

Post by darrick »

thanks for enlightening all of us fools, saruman9815.

i guess we owe you one,

Venger Satanis
Cult of Cthulhu High Priest

www.CultofCthulhu.net
saruman9815
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by saruman9815 »

Sure, Don 't mention it! In fact, it is I who owe all occultists and satanists one! You know, you all know, i did not wake up suddenly one beautiful morning saying "Today i will investigate each and every source of known magic and occult organizations"!! I HAVE BEEN HARMED by practitioners of these devilries. University friends, they were... Initiate me, they wanted... Refused, laughing at them, i did... Ruining my personal life and part of my health, they did... So now, lore i possess. Documents i own. Evidence i have seen with my own eyes. And i will not rest until i share my knowledge with as many people i can. I don 't want people being fooled around and deceived. They don 't deserve that. Human is a precious being, not a demoralized beast some cults want to turn him into (and unfortunately with big success)!
darrick
Reanimator
Reanimator

Post by darrick »

I HAVE BEEN HARMED by practitioners of these devilries. University friends, they were... Initiate me, they wanted... Refused, laughing at them, i did... Ruining my personal life and part of my health, they did... So now, lore i possess. Documents i own.
speaking like Yoda, you are! mmmrrrrmmmhhh.

VS
saruman9815
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by saruman9815 »

I am speaking like myself. Don 't know that guy you are talking about. Obviously i don 't know you... And i guess you don 't know yourself either, if you trully believe you are the big bad satanist or the high priest of the cult of nothing-but-a-bunch-of-idiots who believe they can bend chaos magic to their will. Don 't you have a cult to run and rituals to coordinate? Stop messing with me! And the "we owe you one" thing you posted is trully RIDICULOUS! Because... I OWE ONE TO YOUR filthy kind. Covens and people like those make the Inquisition appear as very logical and useful a movement after all. Especially today. So mind your own business until the time that everyone will come to get what he deserves, according to his lifestyle. See you in hell in some decades, Venger Satanis. But i will be there for a totally different reason than you.-
darrick
Reanimator
Reanimator

Post by darrick »

you shanghaied our Chaos and Lovecraftian magic thread (and about 6 months too late).

so tough bananas!

VS
E.A. Lovecraft
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by E.A. Lovecraft »

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

Remember, kids, don't bring a Shoggoth to a knife fight.
Adrian wrote:TELL ME YOU ORDERED THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!
Adrian wrote:I sure love my pudding.
saruman9815
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by saruman9815 »

Who needs knives and weaponry made of foolish men? There are things far more dangerous and words sharper than steel. Too bad that big men 's lies are more believable than small men 's truths. But nonetheless... the world is changing...
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

So... don't bring a knife to a Shoggoth fight?
E.A. Lovecraft
Shadow Out Of Time

Re: .....

Post by E.A. Lovecraft »

saruman9815 wrote:Who needs knives and weaponry made of foolish men?
Let me guess . . . not practitioners of occult boojie-boojie?
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

boojie-boojie
Word of the day.
E.A. Lovecraft
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by E.A. Lovecraft »

Only when spoken with a heavy drawl.
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

boojie-boojie gives me the heebie-jeebies, like hocus-pocus, mojo and juju
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
E.A. Lovecraft
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by E.A. Lovecraft »

And well it should. Boojie-boojie has been known to lead unwitting practitioners into an abyss of utter dorkness.