The Columbus Blue Jackets have acquired forward Carter

The Temple of Dagon's Cthulhu Mythos Wiki

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

linhe
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

The Columbus Blue Jackets have acquired forward Carter

Post by linhe »

The Columbus Blue Jackets have acquired forward Carter Camper from the Boston Bruins in exchange for defenceman Blake Parlett. Air Max 90 Homme Soldes . Camper, 25, has been assigned to the American Hockey Leagues Springfield Falcons. A native of Rocky River, Ohio, Camper has appeared in 171 career AHL games with the Providence Bruins, tallying 128 points on 37 goals and 128 assists. He has registered 8 goals and 23 assists in 41 games this season, ranking third on the team in scoring. The 59 centre has also skated in three career NHL games with Boston, recording 1 goal. Prior to turning pro, Camper spent four seasons with the Miami University RedHawks from 2007-11. He registered 69 goals and 114 assists in 158 career NCAA games and was named a CCHA First-Team All-Star in 2008-09 and 2010-11. Parlett, 24, has recorded 4 goals and 14 assists and 22 penalty minutes in 37 games played with the Falcons this season. He has tallied 18 goals and 58 assists and 170 PIM in 192 career AHL games with Springfield and Connecticut. Columbus acquired the 61, defenceman on April 3, 2013, as part of a multiplayer trade with the New York Rangers. Nike Roshe Run Pas Cher France . In the eyes of Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, the two-time defending NBA champions pretty much botched the whole thing. Nike Roshe Run Femme Soldes . The import DB was taken to a nearby hospital after catching his head awkwardly trying to tackle Winnipeg running back Will Ford in the first quarter of the game at the Rogers Centre.MALDONADO, Uruguay - New England Revolution forward Diego Fagundez has chosen to play his international football with Uruguay — the land of his birth — and not with the United States, where he grew up and has lived since he was five.Fagundez debuted for Uruguay this month in the South American Under-20 Championship, which means he is no longer eligible to play for the U.S. at the senior level. He has a Uruguayan passport, but is not eligible for an American one for several years.Thats fine with the 19-year-old winger, who has scored 22 goals in four seasons with the Revolution and grew up in Massachusetts.Fagundez said he was enticed by playing for a country that has a rich football heritage like Uruguay and grew tired of waiting for the right American documents.He said his parents immigrated to the United States in 2000 to look for a better future.I cant say anything bad, Fagundez said in an interview with The Associated Press. My family is well and we have everything that we need to live well.Fagundez played on U.S. youth teams, but said he was eventually told that — without the right residency documents — he could not keep playing.The moment came when they told me I couldnt continue because I wasnt a citizen or a resident, said Fagundez, who speaks Spanish and English but prefers to write in English. A lot of years passed — so many years — and the situation didnt change. I was tired of waiting for the United States.Gaining exposure in Uruguay should increase Fagundezs international value, though the competition could be tough. Nike Blazer France. Despite a population of only 3.3 million — the greater Boston area alone has more with about 4.5 million — Uruguay produces some of the worlds top player like Luis Suarez and Diego Forlan.Fabian Coito, technical director of the Uruguay under-20 team, said Fagundez brings a foreign aspect to the side.Hes a player brought up with a different game, and aspects of his game are hard to find in Uruguayan players, Coito said. He is always linking up, plays the short pass, repeating those passes up the pitch. Its different to our style. We are very vertical, direct and looking to quickly put the ball in an attacking position. Weve always been interested in this part of his game.To the surprise of his Uruguay teammates, Fagundez loves ice hockey, a sport ignored in the small South American country.Im a hard-core fan, said Fagundez, who turns 20 next month. I love to watch it. Its a violent sport, lots of physical contact and fights. The fans are so passionate.But he said his new teammates already treat him like a brother.This biggest adjustment will be the intensity of the play.The South American game is different than the American one, Coito said. Diego will have to adapt to the style: less space and more contact.Coito said Fagundez had a great future and could eventually make the senior team.Fagundez said he had no hard feeling against American soccer officials.Right now, I dont want to play with the United States, he said. Im very happy with Uruguay and I think we can go far. cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '