Pandora ESSENCE Silver Bangle Bracelets Cyber Monday Sale

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

zxxDempsey3
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Pandora ESSENCE Silver Bangle Bracelets Cyber Monday Sale

Post by zxxDempsey3 »

Of the Pandora Bracelets Black Friday Sale Disney Parks Exclusives, I was able to purchase all of them online at the Disney Store except Magical Day Mickey and Peace, Love, & Mickey since they didn’t appeal to me. I added the Parks exclusives to my new You’re A Star pavé bangle added with the Chamilia Mickey and Minnie locks. I love this look and can’t wait to get the Disney Cruise ship and Aulani charms (which are only available through those properties).

I can’t believe that it’s been almost a year since Pandora BraceletsCyber Monday Sale launched their latest concept, the Essence Collection. I’ve spent enough time wearing and testing out the products that I thought I could finally give an in-depth review of their bracelets. Currently, there are 4 types of chains available – the traditional thin snake chain, two-tone bracelet, beaded bracelet, and fabric string. Also, with the Winter 2014 Collection the brand will be introducing an Essence necklace which is a longer chain in the same style as their regular bracelet.

Turning to the bracelets themselves, within the first few months a design flaw became apparent with the original clasps. The bracelet ends are pointed and made to thread the beads like a needle, which for some customers meant that their bracelets would unexpectedly unhook and potentially be lost. I’ve never had that happen personally but there were various reports on Facebook which lead to a change in the clasp design over the summer. Now if you compare the old clasps with the new clasps, you can see that there’s an extra curve that holds the bracelet end and the ends themselves have also been rounded out. If you have one of the original bracelets, check with your local store to see if they’ll exchange it for one of the newer ones Pandora Bracelets Black Friday Sale.

A number of rumors have been circulating regarding the new Pandora two-tone bangle and two-tone Essence bracelet coming out and I’m excited to get ahold of more information on them today! We first got a glimpse of the two-tone bangle and Essence two-tone bracelet last week when it was showcased at the Pandora Australia and New Zealand Road Shows for the Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection. It may have been difficult to discern the difference since they were laden with Pandora ESSENCE Silver Bangle Bracelets Cyber Monday Sale, so here are the stock photos for these new two-tone options. In addition to the new bracelets, Essence will also be putting out a necklace version of their slender chain.

With Pandora Pink Double Woven Leather Bracelets UK Sale and the other brands offering a plethora of charms, the combinations are endless! The great appeal of charm bracelets is that they allow you to design and create unique pieces of jewelry that express your style and celebrate your memories. However, sometimes it’s overwhelming to start and in this how to video, I offer my own take on bracelet design including some helpful tips.