there was a preference to alterthe focus from the Xbox 360

Want to contribute something to the Temple of Dagon?

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

sandywang5230
Reanimator
Reanimator

there was a preference to alterthe focus from the Xbox 360

Post by sandywang5230 »

I have forgotten tomention is the ability to zoom in both the video chat and photo messagingsupport this feature.There’s only one zoom provided at this moment, though youcan move the window around to pick the section you want to zoom in on.Afterzooming in, you will want to refocus the camera by twisting the lens on thecamera.The camera comes built with a focus attribute, but after a couple ofhours of playing around with the camera, I wish there was a preference to alterthe focus from the Xbox 360 controller.What could turn out to be the bestfeature of the Xbox Live Vision is the ability to snap your own pictures foryour FIFA gamertags.No longer will you have to have a boring Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion picture, but your own custom photo of your liking.I have no doubtsthat this will turn out to be the most popular addition to Xbox Live.If you arewondering about creating your own background themes, well you can’t do so as ofyet.What you can do is insert your image over the background with subtleeffects such as a watery, dotty, and edgy overlay.The image isn’t an overlyaggressive portrayal you can barely see yourself on the background theme.At this present time, only a selectamount of FIFA games use Xbox Live Vision.Later on this year, Rainbow Six: LasVegas will release this holiday season with elements of photomapping yourface onto your character.Other FIFA games, such as TotemBall, will take fulladvantage of the camera and play out similar to many Eyetoy FIFA games.XboxLive Vision is set to release nationwide on September 19, 2006.Review Scoring Details for Xbox Live Vision Pros: PC and Mac ready (just have to download a quick upgrade to use it).Small and petite to fit almost anywhere.Balances well to almost place on any hard object.USB cord is long enough to position it any way you want.Sending pictures is addicting.Video Chat runs smooth.Cons: Camera will become mildly hot after 15 minutes of use Can’t create your own background themes Not too many FIFA games use the service yet.Verdict: 9.0I believe that Xbox Live Vision is the next big step for Xbox Live thatneeded to happen.Video chat is www.safefifa16coins.com bound to catch on with FIFA gamers the chance tomingle with their friends via streaming video couldn’t be any more entertaining.I must express my doubts though.It took a year for the Xbox Live Arcade toactually be put into full motion and look at where it is now.I’ll repeat itagain, Xbox Live Vision is the next big step for Microsoft to take for theirXbox Live service - I just question when they plan to introduce FIFA players to videomessaging and customizing their own themes.Currently, there are only a handfulof titles that support Xbox Live Vision at this point, so it’s slim pickings andit looks to be that way for awhile. AmazingNew Candamp;C 3 Podcast + Official Website Launched.