How do you burn AVCHD to DVD and keep the high quality?

General Topics and Introductions

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

hank.wongg
Scholar
Scholar

How do you burn AVCHD to DVD and keep the high quality?

Post by hank.wongg »

I have AVCHD (.mts) videos from my Sony XR200v. I edit them in Sony Vegas 9. I have created a project with transitions, music, etc. I render it as a .wmv, with the settings of: Audio: 192 Kbps, 48,000 Hz, 16 Bit, Stereo, WMA Video: 29.970 fps, 1280x720 Progressive, 6.3 Mbps Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.000 When the project is done rendering, the .wmv on my pc is perfect. The VQ is great.

My questions are as follows: Do I need to render the project in Vegas as something other than .wmv? Perhaps Sony AVC? And if that is the case, can I still use a prog like daniusoft dvd creator to author to DVD, How to convert avchd to DVD disc or DVD folder??

Step 1. Transfer AVCHD video to computer

AVCHD specification allows using several kinds of recording media, in particular recordable DVD discs, memory cards, and hard disk drives. If you have not done so already, plug in your camcorder to your PC. If an autoplay box does not appear. Two folders are needed in order to properly burn avchd to dvd, and they are BDMV and Certificate. Once they are located, copy and paste these two files onto your desktop. This could take anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes. And the AVCHD video will come to .MTS extension.

Step 2. Download and install Wondershare avchd to dvd converter

Once the AVCHD videos are transferred to your desktop, all you need is a DVD burner software title that supports MTS video files. Go to the following web address and download the converter software:

Once downloaded, install the software by double-clicking the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 3. Load videos. Launch the AVCHD to DVD Maker program that was just installed. Click the option that reads "Load Video". There will be thumbnails displayed on the left interface. The right interface allows you to view the loaded video file. Drag and drop loaded video files to storyboard below to organize slideshow.

Step 4. start converting avchd to dvd. Here comes the burning step. Click on Burn button to convert avchd video to dvd. Before that, you may select your output options: DVD disc is your choice. Also, please set the aspect ratio, etc.

The AVCHD converter enables you to enjoy high definition video on your PC, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zen, PS3 (HD support), XBox (HD support), Archos, phones, DVD/MPEG-4 players (with DivX/Xvid support) and portable media playes.

AVCHD editing software, AVS Video Editor, is the most popular AVCHD editor software which helps you edit AVCHD video format, edit M2ts files, convert your movies, create Hollywood-like home videos and burn DVD in an easiest way.

Tags:
avchd to DVD, avi to dvd, mkv to dvd, mp4 to dvd, mpeg to dvd, mts to dvd, quicktime to dvd, mov to dvd,torrent to dvd, wmv to dvd