Liber A:O and CoC site updates

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

darrick
Reanimator
Reanimator

Liber A:O and CoC site updates

Post by darrick »

ok, the site update is about 97% complete. the only thing that needs to be corrected at this point is that most of the new CoC banners aren't working yet and a few old banners which are redundant need to be removed.

you can find Liber A:O in the Cult section of our website. but if you'd prefer a free PDF download, then get it here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/5979673

if possible, hold off on ordering the hardcover direct from lulu because i fully intend to buy a large quantity myself at a discount and offer them, signed by me, for $23 including shipping (add another $5 for shipping outside the U.S.) by the way, i still have plenty of hardcover Cthulhu Cult books and CoC pendants!

the 'I Am the Way' pages were modified to reflect the Cult's new policy regarding membership.

lastly, the Cthulhu 2 Convention page has been updated:

http://www.cultofcthulhu.net/c2convention.htm

thanks for taking a look at the changes. i love feedback, so feel free to comment in an email or on the forum. oh yeah... spread the word! tell people about our organization and provide links to the site and various pages of interest. thank you...

Ia Ia,

Venger As'Nas Satanis
Cult of Cthulhu High Priest
darrick
Reanimator
Reanimator

Post by darrick »

Liber A:O, book II of our Cult's bible, is now on amazon.com

feel free to check it out. oh yeah, and have a great weekend!

ia ia,

VS
meenween
Scholar
Scholar

Post by meenween »

Nice Work----- but I don't dig the whole satanic thing
darrick
Reanimator
Reanimator

Post by darrick »

Wow, I haven't been here in ages... or is that aeons?
Nice Work----- but I don't dig the whole satanic thing
Thanks. Actually, we're slowly moving away from the Satanic thing and have been for the last couple years. Planning another website update next month too. Keep checking in on us, a lot has transpired since I've been away.

VS
tsathoggua
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by tsathoggua »

Yeah, i'd have to agree, i'm into the whole Cthluhu thing, but satanicism not so much...
"If the eye could perceive the demons that people the universe, existence would be impossible. The demons are more numerous than we are."