HP Lovecraft Spoken Word?

Lovecraft and the other authors of the Mythos

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

Davaris
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

HP Lovecraft Spoken Word?

Post by Davaris »

Does anyone know if these have been made yet? I'd like to get the complete set of his stories as spoken word, rather than just two or three.
Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

I don't think they have a complete set yet...only the really memorable stories...
Jesus Prime wrote:Good point. You sexy beast, you.
Mid-19th Century: Captain Obed Marsh explores Devil's Reef. Reputedly, he is searching for pirate treasure
Hodgson
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by Hodgson »

You might take a look at these: http://thatisnotdead.blogspot.com/2008/ ... craft.html

There are 6 volumes in the series.
Rammenoth
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Rammenoth »

by the way... Do you know if there is any recording og HPL's voice?
Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

not likely, buddy couldn't even afford a gramophone none the less put out an album
Jesus Prime wrote:Good point. You sexy beast, you.
Mid-19th Century: Captain Obed Marsh explores Devil's Reef. Reputedly, he is searching for pirate treasure
wilum pugmire
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by wilum pugmire »

The Dark World of H P Lovecraft cds are exceptionally good, although they use the old corrupted texts ("titan blur" at the climax of "The Haunter of the Dark" is read as "titan blue"...). I believe their next cd will be a complete reading of THE CASE OF CHARLES DEXTER WARD! For a really brilliant audio Lovecraft experience, try the DARK ADVENTURE RADIO THEATRE series from The H. P. Lovecraft Historical Society. They have four adventures, and each is superbly written and acted (with some few minor flaws), and each set comes with cool hand-outs and props.
There was no hand to hold me back
That night I found ye Antient Track
tsathoggua
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by tsathoggua »

i myself just read/listen to everything in the form of downloaded PDF files (lol- not a nice name is it)
"If the eye could perceive the demons that people the universe, existence would be impossible. The demons are more numerous than we are."
alicetaylor
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by alicetaylor »

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me

lennyfacetext.com
alicetaylor
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by alicetaylor »

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me

lennyfacetext.com