What would you read in a lovecraftian paper?

The Online Lovecraftian monthly Magazine

Moderators: mgmirkin, EG_Administration, Moderators

Hodgson
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by Hodgson »

I think I have a topic for an article:

"Dissolution in Three Stories: Valdemar, White Powder and Cool Air"

Another day or two, and I'll take a whack at it.
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

i'm not a web design virtuoso, but i can handle basic graphics and page layouts. if you request a specific thing (a page template, a logo, whatever), i can probably get it done in between the other stuff i'm working on these days
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
EG_Administration
Librarian
Librarian

Post by EG_Administration »

Hodgson, would love to take the time for the article. let me know of its progress and we should have a spot set aside for you.

Burke, that would be great. Currently the 2 working banners are on the EG myspace page, one with graphic steven lapcevic did for us, and the other with the faces of the 5 writers. a proper logo for EG would be something of a paper printed in and around the late 19th century (circa 1870-1899). General lay out of site would be a sort of news print color (antiquated white with deep, indian print) with a menu selection on the top below the banner (of the 5 writers). ill go over more specifics in a message im sending you. if your interested, i can send you all the domain material i have available.

-Woodruff
"Most men dream at night, to wake in the day and find that it was vanity...

But the Dreamers of the Day are dangerous men, for they may act upon their dreams."
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

ok, i'll watch out for the other message
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
Hodgson
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by Hodgson »

EG_Administration wrote:Hodgson, would love to take the time for the article. let me know of its progress and we should have a spot set aside for you.
I started the article yesterday, now titled "A Study in Dissolution". I'm not sure how long it will take but I should have a finished version in plenty of time for the 5-10 deadline. I'll let you know periodically how things are going.
Hodgson
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by Hodgson »

Woodruff, after several updating this thread several times about my progress on "Study in Dissolution" (posts now deleted), I sent you a short story for EG, in place of the delayed essay. I haven't heard from you here or in response to my story. My recent emails to you have been bounced back by daemon-mailer.

If you still plan to go ahead with EG, let me know. I'd like to help. But for now, so I don't have to worry about the status of pieces I might send elsewhere, I'm withdrawing the story.