Aarghhhh!!!

CthulhuMud Discussion

Moderators: mgmirkin, Bast, Quanqued, Moderators

Benedict
Scholar
Scholar

Aarghhhh!!!

Post by Benedict »

Well, friends, I am without access to the mud, again. Unknown for how long. Quanqued, could you please save my character? It seems like everytime I start getting somewhere, I lose my internet access... :(

Thanks,
Benedict Fitzwilliam, Bartender
Benedict ap Fitzwilliam
aka Harley Smith Jr

Quanqued
Librarian
Librarian

Post by Quanqued »

I do believe we could manage that. Consider it saved!
~Quanqued

=============================
- "Who says mortality can't be overcome?"
- "Well yeah, the trick is avoiding the death part."

For more prompt responses, please use the in-game boards, or email: cthulhumud@foxpaws.net
Benedict
Scholar
Scholar

Post by Benedict »

Well, I have semi-access again. Some of the computers at the library haven't had their telnet blocked, and I can get on with my laptop when I can find a wifi hotspot. HOWEVER, I tried to log in and it gave me the new character name propriety thingy... If my character has been archived, could he be restored? If not, I'll live.

Thanks!
Benedict Fitzwilliam
Benedict ap Fitzwilliam
aka Harley Smith Jr

Quanqued
Librarian
Librarian

Post by Quanqued »

Hoo-boy, this'll be going back quite a ways. Let me see what I can do.

[... Time passes ...]

[... More Time passes ...]

Aha! Found! I'm not sure how old this is, but it's certainly more up to date than the latest level 3 pfile.

Your bank accounts are still around, thanks to the banker's penchant for holding onto things for all eternity. I'm just amazed they didn't roll your accounts into their own profits due to inactivity and some fine print which states that after a certain period of inactivity any money held in an account belongs to them.
~Quanqued

=============================
- "Who says mortality can't be overcome?"
- "Well yeah, the trick is avoiding the death part."

For more prompt responses, please use the in-game boards, or email: cthulhumud@foxpaws.net
Benedict
Scholar
Scholar

Post by Benedict »

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *falls over in shock at the sight of something...*
Benedict ap Fitzwilliam
aka Harley Smith Jr

FranklinWest
Scholar
Scholar

Post by FranklinWest »

Benedict wrote:Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *falls over in shock at the sight of something...*
Psst... Benedict... getcherbuttbackintotheMUD!

We miss you. :-D
"...You think it's dead just because you shot it in the head?"
"Never trust anyone you can't quickly and easily kill."
-Franklin West

Join the Madness! :cthulhu1:

ID: Cthulhumud
Host: cthulhumud.com
Port: 8889
Benedict
Scholar
Scholar

Post by Benedict »

Unfortunately, I simply have too much trouble keeping my access to the internet regular, and my online time has been limited lately. I am back again... and trying to get on at least once per week.
Benedict ap Fitzwilliam
aka Harley Smith Jr