Lovecraft and the other authors of the Mythos

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

templily
Reanimator
Reanimator

It is what it is.

Post by templily »

Casey McGehee Expected To Sign With Marlins - RealGM Wiretap
The Miami Marlins are expected to sign Casey McGehee when he clears release waivers on Friday.

McGehee was released by the San Francisco Giants this week. They had designated him for assignment after posting a .213.275.299 slash line in 138 plate appearances.

San Francisco will still be responsible for most of his $4.8 million salary.

Jamie Garcia To Have Shoulder Examined - RealGM Wiretap

Cardinals starter Jamie Garcia will have his sore shoulder examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday Cheap NFL Jerseys China , according to an ESPN report.

"That will really set the course of action for the next couple of weeks," Cardinals GM John Mozeliak said Saturday.

Nationals Have Approached Jordan Zimmermann About Extension - RealGM Wiretap

Jordan Zimmermann has gotten off to a hot start with the Washington Nationals this season.

The right-hander is in the top 10 in almost every major pitching category, including WHIP (0.75), wins (five) Cheap Jerseys From China , ERA (1.64) and opponents' batting average (.168).

Zimmermann could end up with a contract extension soon. Mike Rizzo has broached the subject with Zimmermann's agent, Mark Pieper.

"We've discussed it with his agent," Rizzo said. "He is under our control for a long period of time. We really like him in the system, and hopefully he is around for a long time."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Suggests Hed Like One Year Stint In EPL - RealGM Wiretap

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is out of contract at Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season and he's interested in a one-year contract in the Premier League before presumably moving to the MLS with Miami.

Ibrahimovic decided not to renew his lease on his Paris apartment and purchased a luxury flat in a proposed development in Florida.

“I have another three months here and Cheap NFL Jerseys , then, what will happen?” he said. “Big things will happen. So let’s see.” Asked whether he would favor a first taste of life in the Premier League, he added: “Let’s just say I am in good shape.”

PSG could still offer Ibrahimovic another 12-month deal.

David Beckham and Ibrahimovic were teammates with PSG and AC Milan.

Justin Upton Hits Home Run Against D Backs - RealGM Wiretap

Atlanta Braves outfielder Justin Upton, hot to begin the season Cheap Jerseys , snapped a 14-game homerless drought on Monday night against his former team.

Upton, the first overall pick by the Arizona Diamondbacks in the 2005 amateur draft, was playing his first game at Chase Field since the offseason trade that sent him and Johnson to Atlanta in a seven-player deal.

He received a mixed reaction throughout the night, with the cheers barely outweighing the boos when he stepped in or took the field for the first time.

"It was mixed Cheap China Jerseys , and that was what I expected," Upton said. "It is what it is. I tried to have fun with it. This time the fans were yelling at me instead of cheering me, but it was good."