Lovecraft and the other authors of the Mythos

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

templily
Reanimator
Reanimator

Lance Parrish Jersey[

Post by templily »

Greinke Breaks Collarbone In Dodgers Padres Brawl - RealGM Wiretap
Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander Zack Greinke broke his left collarbone in a bench-clearing brawl with the San Diego Padres on Thursday.

Greinke hit Carlos Quentin with a pitch on the left shoulder Victor Martinez Jersey , starting the brawl.

The slugger began walking toward the mound and Greinke appeared to say something. Quentin then charged the mound and tackled Greinke to the ground.

"I never hit him on purpose," Greinke said after the game. "I never thought about hitting him on purpose. He always seems to think that I'm hitting him on purpose, but that's not the case. That's all I can really say about it."

Matt Kemp, ejected following the fight Nick Castellanos Jersey , confronted Quentin as they were leaving Petco Park after the game. The two had to be separated.

Tulowitzki Making Progress Doing Light Throwing - RealGM Wiretap

Troy Tulowitzki's broken rib is healing and he hopes to return in time to help his team make a run at a division title.

The Rockies are four games back in the National League West.

Tulowitzki has begun some light throwing and the injury feels more like a "bruise" after two weeks on the disabled list. He was injured diving for a ball against Washington on June 13 and is projected to miss four to six weeks.

"I've been able to play some light catch and trying to keep my conditioning up," he said. "I haven't been able to swing and do stuff like that. That would be the next step at some point and time, but no rush. When I'm ready, I'm ready. I don't know what that timetable will be."

Nationals Willing To Deal Lucas Giolito For Andrew Miller - RealGM Wiretap

The Washington Nationals are looking to fortify their bullpen ahead of Monday's non-waiver trade deadline.

The Nationals are willing to deal Lucas Giolito to the New York Yankees for Andrew Miller straight-up Miguel Cabrera Jersey , according to sources.

Giolito, 22, is considered by many to be the top pitching prospect in baseball.

Ed Wade Trying Hand As Novelist - RealGM Wiretap

Ed Wade, former general manager of the Phillies and Astros Mark Lowe Jersey , earned a journalism degree at Temple University.

No longer running a front office, Wade used his time to write a book.

The novel, self-published on Kindle, is a page-turning mystery involving Navy SEALS Lance Parrish Jersey , skydiving and geopolitics.

Delayed Honor encompasses many of his off-field interests. He's personally logged 41 jumps. His son, Ryan, graduated from the United States Naval Academy.