Nickolaus Pacione: Temple of Dagon's first featured writer

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Nickolaus Pacione: Temple of Dagon's first featured writer

Post by NickolausPacione »

That's right is my official thread for those of you who are on here who read my work on here or my diary-x journal, but mainly if you want to discuss my work. Go for it -- no flames though please. I am the reason there is a section for short stories by writers online of the Cthulhu Mythos. If you want to talk some about In The Eyes Of A Skull. It is one that is very different than what you see here and the reason it is an offsite link is that it is a combination of a mythos story and a vampire story. I am the first writer that Temple of Dagon.com featured. I will point writers here when I get a chance and allows me to network with the other writers of the Mythos. I discovered one of them from a site called House of Pain.com. My hobby is to discover other writers and get them going -- its what I do being I am disabled and allows me to have the time to write and to read. There are people who are not going to like what I do and there are others who think I am doing the genre some justice. I have a board aside from this one but if you want to talk about my other work; you can do that to especially if you find Derailed. That is a Lovecraftian story but it isn't a Mythos.

So I thought I would do this thread to introduce myself on here -- I am the first writer to be featured on Temple of Dagon.com. Be looking for the other talented writers on here from time to time and I will be looking for other writers for Al to add to the roster. I was hoping Andrew Ian Dodge would be the second writer to be featured on the roster but I am glad he made it over here. You will find some of the stronger horror stories on here when they awaken the Great Old Ones slowly. Creeping in as one form or another.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.