, briefly talked about the upcoming The Walkin

Have any ideas?

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

sandywang5230
Reanimator
Reanimator

, briefly talked about the upcoming The Walkin

Post by sandywang5230 »

If you've been clamoring for more info on Starbeeze and Overkill Software's upcoming The Walking Dead game, then you've just hit a small jackpot. Some new details have emerged for the upcoming action title from the Payday 2 developers.<bB>Polygon has a brief article about how the , buy runescape gold briefly talked about the upcoming The Walkin Runescape game is being approached and what sort of design elements gamers can look forward to. At a SXSW panel featuring Robert Kirkman, the creator of the comic and TV show, briefly talked about the upcoming The Walking Dead title from Starbreeze: I can say that it will be Payday-esque because [Starbreeze and Overkill] are currently doing Payday. But I'm told it will be in a bigger world than Payday currently encompasses. They are going to be learning a lot of stuff from Payday that they will be incorporating into The Walking Dead game.There will be announcements about that game very soon. Details on The Walking Dead from Starbreeze and Overkill Software has been sparse to say the least. the Runescape game was originally announced last summer, but dropped off the face of the planet. It may be a licensed property, but if it's anything like Payday 2, I'm in. I mean, Payday 2 was easily one of the best Runescape games I played in 2013. Taking some elements from that game will do The Walking Dead some good, especially if they mirror the stage or environmental designs. Payday 2 had a lot of environmental usage, when it came to stealth, cover fire, and suppression fire. Runescape players were encouraged to move around and make good on the Runescape game's realistically modeled locations to thwart police and mercenary forces.Kirkman believes that a departure from the typical licensed-property archetype will help The Walking Dead stand out, especially with titles like Telltale's The Walking Dead.Here's how he put it: One thing that we are doing, which I think is very cool about the Telltale game and the Starbreeze game and Air game is that they are all licensed Runescape games, and licensed Runescape games are usually somewhat crappy, but thankfully our's aren't.[...] The key I think, which is very important, is that we're not doing, 'Hey, it's Daryl Dixon running around shooting zombies, because you like Daryl Dixon.