Music, Art, Movies - Let us know!

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

SpencerEden
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

jordan 11 Red October

Post by SpencerEden »

Jordan 6 Black Infrared
In the preseason game in the new season, Ariza shooting rate reached 50 percent, he voted today 14 10, got 24 points.
Jordan 6 Black Infrared ;
Jordan 11 Tuxedo;
Jordan 13 Flint ;
jordan 11 Red October "I think the new season to keep up with the season the biggest difference is what I told my teammates all the more comfortable." Ariza said, "For me, last season was my first year with them to play such an offensive, So some uncomfortable, I am now more comfortable, and I have a better understanding of the offense, you know what I do to make themselves more efficient, to help the team win, that much easier. "
Faced with this problem, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar said without hesitation:. "Error" Obviously, he did not think Bryant after the contract expires in the summer next year will be to continue his career.
jordan 11 Red October;
Jordan 13 Playoffs;
KD 6 NYC Because of the team's injuries and Thailand - Lawson integration, the Rockets also need to continue the run.
"For us, to find the kind of cohesion is very important, so we can let our young players into the came, and everything will play out effect." Ariza said.
KD 6 NYC;
KD 6 Home;
KD 6 Hero;
Kobe 9 EM Low In today's game, Dwight - Howard, Donatas - Mortier Yunus, Corey - Brewer, Clint - Capella both missed the game.
Kobe 9 EM Low;
Kobe 9 Brazil;
Kobe 9 Philippines