How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

General Topics and Introductions

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

Lydia66
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

Post by Lydia66 »

Is there any way to recover data and files on LG Android phone that has been re-flashed? My device was re-flashed after booting issues, I backed up all my data, including files, contacts, sms and apps, as I thought it will save all in my Google account, but it wasn't, any idea?

Don't worry, the Vibosoft LG Data Recovery can help you to solve this problem. Vibosoft Dr. Mobile for Android is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted data files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos, music, video, call history and more. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.
Step 1. Download a Vibosoft Android Data Recovery from the internet and install on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your android phone with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step 3. Select the way you need to recover datas, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step 4. Scan you android phone, then choose the datas you need, click "Recover".
No matter you are good at data recovery or not, when you happened to deleted files from android, you can choose ways below to recover android data.
How to recover lg phone lost contact?
kareoacke
Scholar
Scholar

Post by kareoacke »

No matter your phone is Samsung phone or HTC · Huawei · K-Touch · Kyocera · Lenovo · LG · Meizu · Motorola · Orange · Pantech · Philips · Qigi · Sharp · Sony · Sonyericsson · View Sonic,all your lost data can be find if you use Android data recovery tool.
More:
How to recover deleted data from hard disk ?
http://www.any-data-recovery.com
atheompson
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by atheompson »

LG is a phone brand from Korea, however, it is famous not only in Korea, but also other countries all over the world as well. LG phone is a smart phone that you can do many things such as take photos, watch videos, listen to music, send text messages, take notes, do memos, and something like that. However, as it has so many functions, you may have stored many data in it. Have you ever imagined what your life will be if you lose your LG G5/G4/G3/G2 phone data? It will be not only a pity but also it will bring some inconvenience to your life. You need Android Data Recovery to help you recover your LG photo data.

Android Data Recovery is an almighty recovery tool that empowers you with easy steps to restore your LG G5/G4/G3/G2 lost files without difficulties. Android Data Recovery is worth-recommending software that has the following merits: No matter you use which phone brand, Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, and so on, you can download the compatible version of Android Data Recovery. It fits not only the previous operating system but also the newer version. With it, you can recover your LG contacts, messages, recover deleted photos from android, videos and so on.
alanmore
Scholar
Scholar

Post by alanmore »

I think you can use LG Data Recovery. It can scan your LG smart phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost data on it. You can preview them before recovering. It can recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your LG phone. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on LG phone.
bener1
Scholar
Scholar

Post by bener1 »

If you didn't backup your LG data before you lost data, I recommend you try the Android Data Recovery program to recover deleted data from lg phone. You may face a higher risk if you continue create new data on your LG phone, because the deleted data will be overwritten and you couldn't restore the lost data back anymore. So, begin to recover lost data as soon as possible.
how to recover deleted photos, videos from lg
how to recover deleted text messages from lg