The Gathering Sick (gothic horror offsite)

Want to contribute something to the Temple of Dagon?

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

The Gathering Sick (gothic horror offsite)

Post by NickolausPacione »

http://nickolaus.diary-x.com/journal.cgi?entry=20051007

I wrote this from having a long wave of illness and this was one of my nightmares I had during that time frame. It is written on my diary-x journal so feel free to wander over there. I've been working on a Mythos novella with Barbara Marjanovic titled House of Spiders III: The Account of Todd Hollins. We're shopping it around but to tie you over I am going to post this story. I am also working on a dark science fiction story which is currently about 9,500 words into it and still fleshing it out. I found an ability to play around with Natural Disasters with the same tenacity that I take to writing the Cthulhu Mythos. Then I am doing an urban legend inspired story for an anthology contest. Cross your fingers. My Mythos Vampire story got published on RAGE M a c h i n e Magazine.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

I like that!
gorgliat
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by gorgliat »

So this guy has a haunting Plague deamon watching over him, explaning why he leaves all the patients ill, when they have been promised help. The entety has no soul and exist purely on the physical sickness in beings and things.

This story is the pictorial manifestations of a brain, communicating - to the sensitive person: that he really is sick, I guess.

Plague and death in my opinion is directly linked to the 4th curve of a 3D world conception, alias: time. So this deamon who is feeding on plague, rot and cancer - is hereby named death, in persona. Death becomes, in my opinion a picture of time.

Time is also an algorithm of molecular performance, if you consider it. In real life it makes death and the 4th dimension an integer(?) (read intergrated) of the 3 dimensions already mentioned, erazing "time" from the status of a 4th dimensione. No matter lasts forever in a molecular combination, does this rely on aging of bodies or energy-loss of the atoms constructing the molecule? Maybe both. Anyhow it intergrates the aspect of "time" into the aspect of ENERGY on the atomic level. Energy is sustaining the construction of molecules, I presume. Time is not considered a standalone parameter, then. Time can not exist without matter. Therefore it is a sub-entety. Time is a then a function (algorithmic if you will) of the energy within the atom. And "death" is a lesser deamon.
Evil too, has its language :-€