Some updates

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some updates

Post by Aleister »

A new author has been added to the Temple of Dagon. His name is Eric Norton.

Also Decadence has a new poem up - 'Falls Away'

Adrian Shepard also has a new story up - 'The Shadow In The Crimson Light'

Enjoy!
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by NickolausPacione »

I will be definately be giving Norton's work a read because I read him when we were all posting on Shoggoth.net. I think he writes in the Jazz Era, talented writer you are looking at there. I think I wrote In The Eyes Of A Skull when I read his work. I am currenly working on one for my journal -- don't have a title for it but it falls into vein of "Herbert West -- Re-Aminator." It will be an exclusive with the journal.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

It is so cool that we have two places to post our Mythos stories.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

Yes... I just need this to be the most popular one now ;)
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

Heh well get one of your authors (well me preferably) published by Arkham House and you will be <b>real</b> popular I promise.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by NickolausPacione »

Drew, it would be cool to see all of us appear on an Arkham House sanctioned anthology for the website Temple of Dagon.com. You really have me to thank for suggesting the idea of featuring other writers of the Cthulhu Mythos. The second writer featured on here was from the website The House of Pain. This writer would be Clinton Green. I pointed Clinton to here after my work was featured here. I am expecting a review soon from Ms. Derleth on False Healer. I actually emailed Bloopwatch with Clinton Green's story on House of Pain.com then the next thing I knew he was going on here. All of us have something particular to add to the Mythos, Marty and I write in the Cthulhu 1990s timeline, then we are trying to find a few who represent the Delta Green timeline. I find that the hardest timeline to write in, never tried to write a story in that one but would love to try to write one there. If anything -- I want to see all of us get known at the same time. Since I found your name on AuthorsDen -- when I finally had the chance to check out your work last year on shoggoth.net, it is dead on to H.P. Lovecraft.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

You mentioned this idea to me the other day and I have been thinking more about how nice it would be. Once more is planned, I will contact Arkham House and see what we can do on that end. You never know!

Some sort of recognition or involvement from Arkham House would certainly help things. Not to mention all of your great stories :)

I was thinking of some ideas for adding a bit of uniqueness to the format itself, to help set the tone of the works within.. I am eager to see what could become of this.