I love CSI: NY and CSI: Miami, but not as much as NCIS.

Have any ideas?

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

crystalwither
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

I love CSI: NY and CSI: Miami, but not as much as NCIS.

Post by crystalwither »

DiNozzo is forever "guy of the brotherhood Navy NCIS DVD," but at the same time, I do not think I could get on his bad side. Although he could hide behind a clown's face, DiNozzo is "been there, done that" and his sense of humor, which keeps the balance of reason and the demands of their work. He has seen the worst of all, the job is stressful, so his goofiness is the key to "hold together". He may be a bit 'unusual, but it was as if Gibbs would ..Gossip Girl DVD.. Gibbs well. DiNozzo is also a sweet and a good heart, but wants to hide it, especially the "flesh and blood" in which he paid for his father, Bill & "Obsession" with his obsession to find the woman sent for him and the team had to understand what happened. DiNozzo stayed with him until his death, showing that it is human after all Your Baby Can Read DVD. Also, it has grown since the first season, but at the same pace, he should have, lol. Again, we would change it? I do not know. And believe me, I was schooled to come around a "DiNozzo Girl." It is, like him, he did his job, and if it satisfies Gibbs, we do not disagree with Gibbs. In general, this is not the only one of the "Criminal Procedure Prison Break DVD drama." This shows that beyond this level. I still love CSI: NY and CSI: Miami, but not as much as NCIS. Gibbs, Ziva, McGee, Abby, Ducky and Tony DiNozzo has become part of our culture and part of our family. They are still going good for 7 seasons, and at this rate .... Here are 7 more (and hopefully more). I'm glad I just have to wait two months Nip Tuck DVD to do .... otherwise we would come to rule on that. I can hold off CSI: NY and Miami (and in that order). But the mess in my NCIS ... GIBBS may invoke the rule.