Online Play-by-forum Call of Cthulhu

CthulhuMud Discussion

Moderators: mgmirkin, Bast, Quanqued, Moderators

Quanqued
Librarian
Librarian

Online Play-by-forum Call of Cthulhu

Post by Quanqued »

To all who would be interested, I would be willing to run a game (or more pending interested parties). Before you all leap over this opportunity for mind-rending experiences that are outside the scope of comprehension- I would ask that those that play be able to comit to posting twice/week.

I'd post some of my story ideas, but really that should wait for the players and would let you know what to expect :)

Anyway, it's out there, let me know your opinions etc- at which point I'll work out with Aleister whether we can use this forum or one I run. Aleister is of course welcome to join in - as long as he promises not to make the rest of us look like gibbering hunks of flesh- none of which being grey.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

This forum would be perfectly fine. Just let me know if you need anything special set up.

I will most likely be interested, although I am still not quite sure what kind of game you are meaning :)
Quanqued
Librarian
Librarian

Post by Quanqued »

Oh you know, eldritch horrors minor bouts of insanity and possibly a star wobbling? If it would help I could stick up a post that would provide a teaser of sorts.
Jazon
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by Jazon »

Hey there! Im interested in a game, but if its using the Roleplay rules all i have is the quickstart rules, can i still play?
E.A. Lovecraft
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by E.A. Lovecraft »

Good luck with that.
Quanqued
Librarian
Librarian

Post by Quanqued »

I'm afraid that this never got off the ground. We'll just have to settle our roleplay bugs on the MUD. Actually it never even wobbled very much :)
~Quanqued

=============================
- "Who says mortality can't be overcome?"
- "Well yeah, the trick is avoiding the death part."

For more prompt responses, please use the in-game boards, or email: cthulhumud@foxpaws.net