Hardcover Cthulhu Cult

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

darrick
Reanimator
Reanimator

Hardcover Cthulhu Cult

Post by darrick »

Hardcover Cthulhu Cult

lulu.com is the print on demand company which publishes Cthulhu Cult, our bible. this May, lulu is having a special on bulk orders which means extra savings for all of us... (i'm still waiting for my personalized quote). i will be ordering approximately 250 books for direct sales.

the best part is that i've decided now is the time to make a casewrapped hardcover edition of Cthulhu Cult - identical to the paperback and PDF. i'm going to sell them myself in order to save both of us money. including shipping and handling, the price of Cthulhu Cult in hardcover will be $35. to put this in perspective, the softcover retails for about $25 (unsigned) and the limited edition black leather edition went for about $200 a year ago.

the new hardcover of our bible is available only through me and will also be signed by me, High Priest Venger Satanis!!! and shipped to you direct after receiving your money order (made payable to Darrick Dishaw or well-hidden cash of $35 (the preferred methods of payment). for international orders outside the US, add an additional $5 for shipping.

Darrick Dishaw
3523 Swansee Ridge
Sun Prairie WI 53590

Cthulhu Cult, official membership, and even Cthulhu pendants can be bundled together for a discounted price.

if you have a question, email me at: Venger.Satanis@yahoo.com

thank you,

VS