Returning from my long sleep...

CthulhuMud Discussion

Moderators: mgmirkin, Bast, Quanqued, Moderators

Zellah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Returning from my long sleep...

Post by Zellah »

Yes, I am coming back, you poor, poor things. Right now am hoping that someone might be able to restore Zellah to her former glory if I beg hard enough.

If not, prepare to watch me grumbling around the system like a peevish bear for a few months, trying to remember what the hell I'm doing!

-EDIT-
Apologies for letting the Miskatonic maps go offline. Will get them back up tonight.
Quanqued
Librarian
Librarian

Post by Quanqued »

Well I checked the meat locker, and there's no Zellah there. Or, if there is a Zellah, she's not coming forward. Sadly it seems your inactivity has been such that you have completely disappeared from the world, and must re-establish your personality upon the world.

Sorry about that Zellah, but we are glad to hear you're back and look forward to seeing you online a bit more!
~Quanqued

=============================
- "Who says mortality can't be overcome?"
- "Well yeah, the trick is avoiding the death part."

For more prompt responses, please use the in-game boards, or email: cthulhumud@foxpaws.net
Zellah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Zellah »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*woe*

In that case I shall gird my loins and attempt to re-enter as a bright new shiny player. There shall I grumble and mutter my way back through paths already trod.

(and don't you all go giggling at me from upon high, I can smell your thoughts!)
Quanqued
Librarian
Librarian

Post by Quanqued »

Zellah wrote:(and don't you all go giggling at me from upon high, I can smell your thoughts!)
*blinks* But that's what we were doing when you were trodding said paths the first time. Why should we be stopping now?
~Quanqued

=============================
- "Who says mortality can't be overcome?"
- "Well yeah, the trick is avoiding the death part."

For more prompt responses, please use the in-game boards, or email: cthulhumud@foxpaws.net
Zellah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Zellah »

Because I did it all already! And ummm... because I'm special... or something?

*crawls back to her newbie corner*
Raymond
Scholar
Scholar

Post by Raymond »

Yeah yeah, I see much talking but I ain't seeing any Zellah character yet! Come on!!! :)
We will all diiiiiiiiiiiiiee! *goes catatonic*
Zellah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Zellah »

I'm trying to get my entire life in order before I rejoin the ranks... I KNOW how little gets done around here when I'm playing :p

I doubt I'll get my entire life in order, of course. I may just settle for doing the dishes and feeding my fish.
Raymond
Scholar
Scholar

Post by Raymond »

Great, SAC DISHES and recreate :)
I've prepared a basic jump-start kit for you, and Zen gave a huge push to it. Seek me when you restart!
Zellah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Zellah »

*beams*

I may jump in today after house chores are done. Have been trying to read through all the help files but I seems to remember I learned quicker by doing than reading :)
Zellah
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Zellah »

Whee! It's good to be back :)

Now, to all those who ate Mr Gordo, go sit on the naughty step and think about what you've done!

I have found that my brain has totally emptied of all CthulhuMUD-related knowledge... I am floundering around like a beached whale. I'm sure it must be amusing :p
Raymond
Scholar
Scholar

Post by Raymond »

Where have you gone, you lazy you? :shock: