"I WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT"

General Topics and Introductions

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

"I WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT"

Post by decadence »

Aaron Russo, the writer/director of "America: Freedom To Fascism", has passed away, due to his long battle with cancer. For the Hawks, this event represents a stopper to the drain on their credibility. The revolution has been televised, but is now seemingly dormant of a host to propel it farther.

This could not be farther from reality. This man was respected, admired, and trusted, in a career spanning many decades. His work is without question in my mind, and I intend to promote it, every god damn chance I get. His entire movie, as he originally intended it to be seen, is now available for free viewing on Google video. Amazingly, Google has not yet removed the film, but that may not last forever.

If anything I have ever said interested you beyond banter, WATCH THIS FUCKING MOVIE. It will scare you, enrage you, and enlighten you. "They" do not want this. Rip the system, as it has ripped you. Educate yourself. Learn. Evolve. Or, simply put, die in your ignorance.

-deca

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3&hl=en-CA
odin2
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by odin2 »

Just watched, all I can say is, Wow!

Thats some powerful stuff...

I found some things that contradict what he says,
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America:_F ... #Criticism )
but all and all, I think what he says is true.

I Thank you for posting this, as I had never heard of it before
"I'm farther from doing what I want to do than I was 20 years ago"
~~H.P.Lovecraft~~
IMDB wrote: in the event of a zombie apocalypse, or the return of Cthulu, be near a Wal-Mart!
Ktulu
Scholar
Scholar

Post by Ktulu »

amazing.
I have two myspace profiles, so add them:
www.myspace.com/codybell
www.myspace.com/djktulu
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

odin2 wrote:Just watched, all I can say is, Wow!

Thats some powerful stuff...

I found some things that contradict what he says,
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America:_F ... #Criticism )
but all and all, I think what he says is true.

I Thank you for posting this, as I had never heard of it before
I appreciate the sentiment about the post, but honestly, Wikipedia is one of the most untrustworthy sources of information on the internet. The recent news headlines (mainstream media has blatantly ignored this) has ripped wide open a scandal about wikipedia, and how corporations are being CAUGHT, in real time, editing things that do not go with the status quo. Google "wiki pedia edit watch"

:wink:
odin2
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by odin2 »

"I'm farther from doing what I want to do than I was 20 years ago"
~~H.P.Lovecraft~~
IMDB wrote: in the event of a zombie apocalypse, or the return of Cthulu, be near a Wal-Mart!
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

Indeed!
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

The Microsoft Wikipedia fiasco was pretty fucking sketchy.
Adrian wrote:TELL ME YOU ORDERED THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!
Adrian wrote:I sure love my pudding.
Enkil
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by Enkil »

Amerikkka
"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it." ~ Caesar
[America] [Scotland] ||| The Truth will stand when the World is on fire.
Dr. Strangelove
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Dr. Strangelove »

..is it just me, or does this movie start out a whole lot sounding like the same platform Hitler used to get into power in Germany? (Jewish Banker Conspiracy). Now, I'm not certain if these men (Rockafella, ect) are Jewish, or if he's just going the "Ebal Banker" angle with this, but it sounds a good deal like what one would see in a German News Reel from the 30s..

<_<...just sayin'. So I don't sound like some evil pro-government asshat, I believe most of the stuff in "Loose Change".
Sp00ky
Occultist
Occultist

Post by Sp00ky »

Do you work for them, Strangelove?!
"The truth will save you, Scully. I think it will save both of us."

"And he was alone... Perhaps as he was meant to be."
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

LOL
Dr. Strangelove
Neophyte
Neophyte

Post by Dr. Strangelove »

Sp00ky wrote:Do you work for them, Strangelove?!
Nein! I do nicht vork fur ze gofernment's veapons defelopment agencyl! I vas nicht kaptured from ze Deutschlent, undt prior, made veapons fur ze Fueher!

PickmanFox
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by PickmanFox »

Wikipedia is largely accurate. It compares favourably to a paper encyclopedia, but it has one big advantage: Wikipedia articles are theoretically required to link to or cite outside sources. If you aren't sure whether to believe the article, don't just mumble something about how you heard on the news somewhere that wikipedia wasn't reliable; look at the links at the bottom of the page.

The film and the tax protestors featured in it have been thoroughly discredited. They're lying. They keep asking to see the law that requires people to pay taxes, and claiming that the IRS won't show it to them, trying to make it look like they're avoiding the question. They haven't avoided the question. The IRS site names the law right here:

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/art ... 02,00.html

It's called the Internal Revenue Code. When the IRS does point it out to them, they either claim that it's not a code and not a law* or that it's invalid because the 16th Amendment wasn't ratified (it was, just states ratified it with slightly different phrasing.) This contention has been tested in the courts and found false. It is not a conspiracy, nor is it the work of jewish bankers. These idiots are going around using fallacious arguments to convince Americans to refuse to pay their taxes and thus end up paying fines or going to jail. They also reduce the resistance of society to genuine conspiracies by crying wolf over fake ones.

*See http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/ ... s/code.htm
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

PickmanFox wrote:Wikipedia is largely accurate. It compares favourably to a paper encyclopedia, but it has one big advantage: Wikipedia articles are theoretically required to link to or cite outside sources. If you aren't sure whether to believe the article, don't just mumble something about how you heard on the news somewhere that wikipedia wasn't reliable; look at the links at the bottom of the page.

The film and the tax protestors featured in it have been thoroughly discredited. They're lying. They keep asking to see the law that requires people to pay taxes, and claiming that the IRS won't show it to them, trying to make it look like they're avoiding the question. They haven't avoided the question. The IRS site names the law right here:

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/art ... 02,00.html

It's called the Internal Revenue Code. When the IRS does point it out to them, they either claim that it's not a code and not a law* or that it's invalid because the 16th Amendment wasn't ratified (it was, just states ratified it with slightly different phrasing.) This contention has been tested in the courts and found false. It is not a conspiracy, nor is it the work of jewish bankers. These idiots are going around using fallacious arguments to convince Americans to refuse to pay their taxes and thus end up paying fines or going to jail. They also reduce the resistance of society to genuine conspiracies by crying wolf over fake ones.

*See http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/ ... s/code.htm
1 post. Shill.
PickmanFox
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by PickmanFox »

decadence wrote:1 post. Shill.
The number of posts I have made does not make me a shill. Yes, I did register primarily in order to refute your post. The reason I did so was not out of any loyalty to the US government or jewish bankers (I'm a British catholic myself) but out of concern that nobody had yet refuted your false statements, and therefore people might listen to your advice and end up going to jail for tax evasion as a result. If that makes me a shill, then so be it.

Let us then assume the worst, for the sake of argument, that I am an agent of the IRS, the Federal Reserve, or perhaps Alan Greenspan himself come to pay you a visit. I have argued that the video you posted was a tissue of lies; that US law, voted on and passed by congress, does in fact require you to pay income tax, and that the relevent amendment was ratified by the states. I have posted evidence to support all of those assertions. No attack on me or my motives can disprove that evidence; that is the nature of an ad hominem.

Regardless of whether I am Alan Greenspan, Pickman Alexander or Lucifer himself, my evidence stands on its own merit. I have refuted your arguments and cited sources, now refute mine or hold your peace. Frankly I'm curious to see you try, as I cannot imagine how you cling to these irrational beliefs with the evidence of their falsehood laid out plainly before you. How can you call on other people to educate themselves when you refuse pointblank to consider new information?