"I WILL NOT REMAIN SILENT"

General Topics and Introductions

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

Taxes are good, thats why you American's suck, you all don't want to pay taxes. Who gives a shit about an extra couple hundred bucks when you don't have to pay 20,000 for university and a free heart transplant.
Jesus Prime wrote:Good point. You sexy beast, you.
Mid-19th Century: Captain Obed Marsh explores Devil's Reef. Reputedly, he is searching for pirate treasure
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

just you wait until the international internet tax (IIT) goes into effect. there will be crazy spywares and viruses and worms oh mai
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
TheEdge
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by TheEdge »

Taxes are good, thats why you American's suck, you all don't want to pay taxes
I dont know if youve seen the movie "Freedom to Facism" but americans pay 33% of their income to the private federal reserve bank just to pay our national debt. Also we pay heavy property taxes in certain suburban areas. We want a national single-payer medical plan but the insurance and pharmacuetical companies have the power of bribery on their side when dealing with congress. We would like to have a better socialized community but wallstreet and their parasites are holding back progress as usual. Americans dont suck, our country is overly corrupt.

All that said I would rather be in the USA then canada. Havent heard anything good about canada and its economy in my whole life. Also canada gets the immigrants we refuse and its freezing and quebec is full of uppity frenchies.
"A Radical is one who speaks the truth"

"The rules are for fools"
Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

lol better than an overly racist south and a bunch of ivy league wankers in the north and an entire 4th world country spilling over your southern border. Canada get the educated British immigrant runoff. Quebexico isn't a problem. The only reason you never hear anything good about us is that your corrupt nation wants to keep everyone secluded and in the dark, so that people don't start to wonder why everyone else doesn't live in such a corrupt kleptocracy. By the way, the Canadian economy is doing great thanks to you and your oil lust, our two dollars are pretty much even right now, why don't you all go ruin your country fighting Iran or something, which will likely happen if that dinosaur McCain gets in, for your hope I hope Obama gets in and straightens your country out for the better.

P.S. don't wanna get into a big thing bout this, I'm glad your willing to talk it out rather than make a bunch of doochebag comments.
Mid-19th Century: Captain Obed Marsh explores Devil's Reef. Reputedly, he is searching for pirate treasure
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

how dare you, after we saved your canardian necks from the kaiser permanente in the war of 1912.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
TheEdge
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by TheEdge »

Well lets not point fingers my good sir! I recall the G8 summit was in canada a little while ago and your military were salivating at the chance to open up a can on peaceful retired geriatrics. Also there was a case where they caught police dressing up as protesters attempting to start a riot. Also your prime minister has been key figures at "The Security and Prosperity" meetings to further destroy both of our standard of living. Its global corruption but I would rather still be in america cause I like rednecks and wankers.

Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

JJ Burke wrote:how dare you, after we saved your canardian necks from the kaiser permanente in the war of 1912.
The only war you guys actually won was WW2, but the Russians help a handful. We were winning WW1 before you guys joined up.
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

i heard it was a canadian terrorist what sank the lusitania
TheEdge
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by TheEdge »

It sounds like you hate freedom? Are u with al-queda?

Ian Whateley
Occultist
Occultist

Post by Ian Whateley »

Actually, the happiest nation in the world, by poll, is Denmark. They pay over 50% taxes.
Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

JJ Burke wrote:i heard it was a canadian terrorist what sank the lusitania
Its true, but not to get you guys into the war...It was to raise the price of Canadian maple syrup on the international market...It was a pretty complicated move that got alot of people killed...meh
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

You kids in the damn hall. lawl.
Eternities End
Deep One Spawn

Post by Eternities End »

Good shit man, probably the only funny Canadian comedy.
tsathoggua
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by tsathoggua »

Wikipedia is accurate for a given meaninig of the word, the simple nature of it means that anyone can post anything, thus if you searched evolution last week all you would find would be creationism and similar theories
"If the eye could perceive the demons that people the universe, existence would be impossible. The demons are more numerous than we are."
odin2
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by odin2 »

tsathoggua wrote:Wikipedia is accurate for a given meaninig of the word, the simple nature of it means that anyone can post anything, thus if you searched evolution last week all you would find would be creationism and similar theories
Very true, I keep fixing the article on 'John dee'. Someone keeps making parts of it nothing but profane words....grrrr
"I'm farther from doing what I want to do than I was 20 years ago"
~~H.P.Lovecraft~~
IMDB wrote: in the event of a zombie apocalypse, or the return of Cthulu, be near a Wal-Mart!