true ghost story -- posted

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

true ghost story -- posted

Post by NickolausPacione »

Memoir Of Cuba Road

Between working on collaborations and looking over submissions for the fourth Tabloid Purposes, I've been doing some writing in the realms of non-fiction these days. As some of you know a few years ago I wrote a true ghost story titled Observations Of An Abandoned Seminary then I got a story sold to Withersin Magazine. The pattern goes like this for me -- everytime I seem to place a non-fiction story in a magazine, they come back and ask me for some of my fiction.

As for I haven't posted a new free read up in a long time I want to introduce this one to the crew of Temple of Dagon, since you guys made me feel at home on here now for three years. I've been writing on a place called WritersCafe.org and introduced publications that I got published on over there -- sold to a magazine called Tales of the Talisman not once but twice. I've been doing more with ghosts but I am writing a Mythos collaboration with a noted writer who appeared in Read By Dawn. I also made a post about this true story on the Goth Community at Livejournal.com. So if you guys are on there and have books out go ahead and promote them on the group over there.

Hell in the Heartland turned down the non-fiction story but wished me best of luck getting in placed, and it was praised by The Dream People -- telling me it is a damn good story but too long for their publications. I will love to write a story short enough for them, but at the same time not losing the edge that I've been doing these days. I also been thinking I also owe this site a new story, and thinking one story I will send is a story I wrote titled Misguidance. I got a story that I published exclusively to a public domain classic anthology, that new story carries a 2007 copyright and finished it up upon coming out of the hospital.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.