NONFICTION FROM PACIONE

Site news and updates

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

NONFICTION FROM PACIONE

Post by NickolausPacione »

There will be a story being published in Wither Sin Magazine -- guys send all your press materials to Misty via email if you got books out especially you lake fossil press guys because she is especially running features on members of the anthologies I run. I am going to be a regular columnist for them too in future issues too so this will be fun, she is a fan of the Temple of Dagon boys so guys -- send her your nonfiction too. Scare everyone and everybody while you're at it.

I updated my site reflecting that too so go ahead and check all that shit out while you're at it sign the new guestbook. I am added a bookstore for those who don't have their books carried in mainstream places because they are tagged a print on demand title. Most anthologies are like that too. I might also be looking to get a new blog to replace the one that some prick got killed. I am also blogging on myspace too but there are too many jerks stealing posts on there too.

I do special blogging on group blogs though, my site reflects the being accepted to Naked Snake Press check out the release they did on NSP Books. I was having fun with this too when Barbara learned we got on the roster we were both emailing each other saying "FUCK YEAH," now I am trying to get some of the guys here published with them too but Armand dropped the magazine from Carnifax Press. I am holding back from telling him off about it because they had a strong contract, he was willing to drop a contract.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.