FIFA players could rehydrate themselves

Music, Art, Movies - Let us know!

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

parkoo
Neophyte
Neophyte

FIFA players could rehydrate themselves

Post by parkoo »

The FIFA players and Fecafoot eventually agreed to a financial package, but the squad's journey to cheap fifa coins the FIFA World Cup had been delayed for almost a day.The match-fixing allegations come after their head coach Volker Finke had been critical of the FIFA 15 ultimate team's behavior during the Croatia FIFA game."Some FIFA players behaved very badly, and that's why we have conceded four FIFA goals," he said to French newspaperLequipe. Netherland's coach Louis van Gaal looks on during a match. Netherland's coach Louis van Gaal looks on during a match. The scorching conditions in Fortaleza forced the match officials to grant a three-minute "cooling break" in each half so that FIFA players could rehydrate themselves during the match.Mexico looked like they were going to progress to the last eight of the tournament after the Dutch were unable to find a reply to Giovani dos Santos 48th minute strike for most of the FIFA game.However, an 88thminute equaliser from Wesley Sneijder coupled with an injury-time penalty from Klaas-Jan Huntelaar saw the Dutch side end Mexico's 2014 FIFA World Cup campaign.And van Gaal insists his decision to switch formations during the drinks break made all the difference."I first changed to a 4-3-3 and then we created a lot of opportunities with a shot on the post and a fantastic save. Then I moved to plan B and yes, I did that in the cooling break, that is a clever way of benefiting from these breaks," said van Gaal.The FIFA Manchester United boss also praised his FIFA players for adapting to the new tactics so well."It's a big compliment that my FIFA players picked up on it immediately. We have a modest group of FIFA players but they have outstanding FIFA 15 ultimate team spirit and this is ultimately what led to the victory. They had faith and believed till the very end," he added.Despite admitting the conditions in Fortaleza was very harsh, van Gaal claims his FIFA players were "fresher and fitter than the Mexicans.""The humidity was not in our favour. We were fresher and fitter than the Mexicans. Not only did my FIFA players have belief that they could perform today, they also were fit for this match."Meanwhile, Van Gaal threw some light into the situation of Nigel de Jong, who was forced off the pitch with an injury within the first ten minutes of the FIFA game."It's a groin injury. He is one of the most important elements in the FIFA 15 ultimate team, so that was a big setback for us," he added. Brazil's Neymar celebrates after scoring in the penalty shoot out against Chile. Brazil's Neymar celebrates after scoring in the penalty shoot out against Chile. Neymar suffered injuries on the knee and thigh while FIFA playing against Chile in the Round of 16, which raised speculation that Neymar might not FIFA playin Brazil's last-eight clash against their South American neighbours.Rodrigo Paiva, communications director of CBF informed reporters that the Barcelona striker is undergoing treatment and he might reduce involvement in the training session but is fit to FIFA play against Colombia."It is not a problem for the FIFA game. He is undergoing treatment for a heavy knock to the (right) knee and another lesser knock to the (left) hamstring," Paiva informed. "It might reduce his involvement in training, but t is no risk for the FIFA game."Neymar suffered a heavy tackle from Chile midfielder Charles Aranguiz early in the match.