CthulhuMud Discussion

Moderators: mgmirkin, Bast, Quanqued, Moderators

Morgan
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Map of Ulthar

Post by Morgan »

If you can find room for it:

Lo and behold, a masterpiece from Morgan's ghetto studio, Ulthar!

Edit: Oops, guess I can't attach the zipfile to the post. Sorry bout that. The field to attach files tricked me, tricksy thing. Maybe I can email it to ya or something, Aleister? Can preview it at http://winterfell.net/ulthar.html ... I can keep it there for a while.

Apologies in advance for any errors. Zmapper, cutePDF printer and PSP 8.0 were the tools used. Had the data kicking around for a bit, but then things came up, more things, and a few more things for good measure, so I didn't get back to it or the game, until now.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

It looks very nice! I can just copy it from that page directly and put it in the CM section.

Thanks!
nortonew
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by nortonew »

I noticed that you had a line leading nowhere from room 93 on your map. I was wondering if you just didn't want to give away what was there or if you had never managed to get through that door? I remember it took me forever to get that door open...
nortonew
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by nortonew »

I also noticed that you didn't put the secret weapons vendor's room on the map that is just north of the alchemist's cart.

(It's really kind of pathetic that I haven't played that mud in over a year but I still remember Ulthar this well. Obviously I spent way too much time there...)
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

Maybe I will add that in for you :) (unless you want it to remain a secret on the map).

It is of course the two rooms where the Autocrat's guards hide out. They occasionally are released and really bother the cats ;)
Morgan
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

Post by Morgan »

Ah yeah well actually...I had left those both empty on purpose, in the spirit of not giving absolutely everything away. However, if anyone wishes to fill them in, I certainly won't object. Just didn't want to incur the wrath of my fellow players by spoiling surprises is all. =)

Edit: The mayor's room itself is closed to me, since I'm not, erm, welcome there. The bank happened to be closed when I was gathering the data, and I did forget to add the actual link there. Shame the bank closes at night in Ulthar. The infiltrator room and the secret weapons dealers, being both part of quests, I didn't want to give away. There are even more room on that map that aren't betrayed by even an empty link, such as the room for the zoog boy quest (can't remember the lil spooks name right offhand).