Ethereal Gazette Second Issue Submissions and TOD subs

Discuss your work, and the work of the contributors to the Temple.

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Ethereal Gazette Second Issue Submissions and TOD subs

Post by NickolausPacione »

I got the guidelines of this one on ralan.com, the anthologies I am already publishing Mythos stories so I am looking for something more old school here. If you want to write a Mythos story for the magazine go for it; but keep the submissions for the magazine separate from Temple of Dagon.

As some of you haven't heard I am helping out with submissions over here, the program I use for the html is a program called Open Office trying to figure out how to do the coding without fucking anything up since stories over 7700 words the notepad won't let me hand code for Temple of Dagon. Aleister I sent you another story that is all formatted and ready to go, just trying to figure out the coding by hand from what my damned word processor did.

The authors to keep an eye on within the next few months coming to Temple of Dagon. The way Open Office and Atlantis Ocean Mind does the formatting really messes things up to do some fancy stuff with submissions so please send everything as a text document or in the body of the email, avoid using yahoo for this because it looks all messed up. Subject lines for submissions for Temple of Dagon -- please put subject line "Temple of Dagon" in the subject with the story as a text body with the formatting you want it on the website. Write all your html coding in the story like this with paragraphs <p></p>. If you're using yahoo please use attachments when sending your story.

If you're submitting to The Ethereal Gazette send stories as a DOC or RTF file -- I am looking for travel essays on that one now and the word counts for that are 2100 up to 8800 wrods. Any story over 7700 words on Temple of Dagon will be done as PDF files and I am setting up the PDF account for it at TheFileBucket.com. Any story for Temple of Dagon between 2200 to 7700 put it in the body of the email.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

I am confused now.
Adrian wrote:TELL ME YOU ORDERED THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!
Adrian wrote:I sure love my pudding.
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Check your email -- I explained more in there. I do a quarterly magazine via my site at Lake Fossil Press. Each issue is huge.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

I have recieved no such email. Nevermind, I'm sure if I read it again I'll get it.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

Things have changed a bit.

For Temple submissions, just send them to me. Do not worry about the formatting. The new website handles it all. :)
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

Ah, the wonders of endless tinkering...
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

That takes a lot of stress off of me now since I am working on not only the magazine but I am trying to get submissions done for a few projects. Aleister you might of got a glimpse of one of them -- the sequel to House of Spiders.
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

And running the cosmic flow of genetic evolution through telepathic sphincter control rods...
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

:laughing: