Temple of Dagon Bookstore

Have any ideas?

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

Lagwolf wrote:The more the merrier. I am right now working with Aleister to see if we can find some way of spreading the word on my book. After all every copy of my book has a plug for this site on it :D
Hey lag? If Al is helping you, you cannot fail :D I wish you best of luck, and if you have a banner or button, email it to me and I'll pr for you also :D
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

Heh just go to www.andrewiandodge.com and pinch the banner/code from my site (its on the left side). Thanks for the help mate.
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Post by NickolausPacione »

How about a Temple of Dagon anthology -- Decadance you got the place it could be hosted from. Just need to talk with the rest of the authors involved with the site to see if they are game about the idea. Featuring the authors of Temple of Dagon but never before published fiction within the realms of the Mythos (either as Horror, Science, or Literary Fiction.) Being that the website is now a year old and all -- Aleister, you got the resources for this and this could be something big if we could get the authors contributing stories that are up to 10,000 monsters.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

NickolausPacione wrote:How about a Temple of Dagon anthology
this idea kinda interests me. it sounds like you mean a website, but why couldn't we put out a book too? tales from the temple of dagon or something. i'm willing to help design & produce it, and we could all take part in the editing process. does anyone else think it could work?
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

We've been planning one for a while now. Maybe we should move that thread into the public forums?
Adrian wrote:TELL ME YOU ORDERED THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES!
Adrian wrote:I sure love my pudding.
JJ Burke
Old One

Post by JJ Burke »

what are you saying, there are secret forums where all the really cool stuff happens?
A monkey riding a dog is probably the awesomest thing that could ever happen.
Contributors wanted! Fantastic Horror — Original Works of Disturbing Imagination
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

No, it's even slower than the outside forum. :P
Hodgson
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by Hodgson »

Jesus Prime wrote:We've been planning one for a while now. Maybe we should move that thread into the public forums?
Well? :-D
Jesus Prime

Post by Jesus Prime »

AL!