Official forum for Unfilmable.com - film adaptations of H P Lovecraft

Moderators: mgmirkin, Pickman, Moderators

Pickman
Reanimator
Reanimator

"Flesh of my Flesh" Casting Call!

Post by Pickman »

For Immediate Release:

Portland Oregon's Guerrilla Productions announces an open casting call for their next feature film, an action/horror movie entitled Flesh of my Flesh.

Flesh of my Flesh chronicles the last hours of the War of the Undead, and the people caught in the middle.

Filmmaker Edward Martin III ("Innsmouth Legacy", "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath") reports "On one hand, this is our biggest most complex project yet. Flesh of my Flesh is a live-action movie with a cast and locations and sets and special effects, but on the other hand, our budget is amazingly small for such a thing. We are quite definitely taking a page from Rick Schmidt's book Feature Filmmaking at Used Car Prices. But the people we have so far, our crew, is just tremendous and skilled and we're all jazzed about the project."

Open auditions for all roles will be held at The Mission Theater & Pub, at 1624 N.W. Glisan, Portland, OR 97209 on Saturday, November 6, 2004, from 9:30am to 11:30am. Actors are encouraged to visit Flesh of my Flesh's Downloads page (http://www.fleshofmyflesh.com/Downloads.html) to view a copy of the sides (script samples).

Guerrilla Productions, fueled almost entirely by caffeine, released their first feature, "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath" in October 2003 (and has already sold out of its first pressing) and has completed five short movies since, including the well-received "Innsmouth Legacy". Not bad for someone less than a year old.

For more information, please contact

Edward Martin III
(503) 521-9225
edward@petting-zoo.org

Please visit the official Flesh of my Flesh website at
http://www.FleshOfMyFlesh.com!

(Thanks to Edward Martin III)
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

Bugger...
Pickman
Reanimator
Reanimator

Post by Pickman »

Director Edward Martin tells me that the Flesh of my Flesh shoot has begun!

Should have a couple of images soon... :)