How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

General Topics and Introductions

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

Joyce55
Mi-Go Brain-Bait
Mi-Go Brain-Bait

How to recover lg phone lost data/ file ?

Post by Joyce55 »

Is there any way to recover data and files on LG Android phone that has been re-flashed? My device was re-flashed after booting issues, I backed up all my data, including files, contacts, sms and apps, as I thought it will save all in my Google account, but it wasn't, any idea?

Don't worry, the Vibosoft LG Data Recovery can help you to solve this problem. Vibosoft Dr. Mobile for Android is a comprehensive program for you to fulfill the Galaxy data recovery process. It enables you to recover lost or deleted data files from Galaxy family devices with ease, including messages, contacts, photos, music, video, call history and more. What’s even better, you can get a trial version to check and preview your lost files before recovery.
Step 1. Download a Vibosoft Android Data Recovery from the internet and install on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your android phone with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step 3. Select the way you need to recover datas, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step 4. Scan you android phone, then choose the datas you need, click "Recover".
No matter you are good at data recovery or not, when you happened to deleted files from android, you can choose ways below to recover android data.
How to recover lg phone lost contact?
bener1
Scholar
Scholar

Post by bener1 »

Android Data Recovery software allows you to recover lost data from lg phone, including contacts, messages, call history, video & audio files, photos and more.
No matter you lost your android data due to accidental deleting, virus, OS crash, rooting and other unknown causes, Android Data Recover can solve your problem.
how to recover deleted files from motorola atrix
how to recover deleted contacts from motorola
alanmore
Scholar
Scholar

Post by alanmore »

Hey,
It's really easy to do that. LG smart phone is running Android OS, you need to use Android Data Recovery program to scan your LG phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost data on it. You can get back messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your LG smart phone. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on LG.