Temple of Dagon Bookstore

Have any ideas?

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Temple of Dagon Bookstore

Post by NickolausPacione »

Aleister since you have a few writers on here who have books coming out why don't you do a section for their books to go on sale. Andrew and I have books out or coming out. Mine is linked up in the guestbook and will have an ISBN for it next month some time. I am just waiting for a copy to arrive to my home to see what everything looks like before I get the ISBN for it. It might come in handy for the writers who get no support from schmucklines. Especially handy for those who self-publish all their books.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

That is not a bad idea..
Adrian
Primordial Evil
Primordial Evil

Post by Adrian »

That could go with the idea about the section of books the people on this page will publish. The more we show that we are successful at publishing and selling our Mythos & Stuff the more credentials ToD will get in the eyes of visitors.
"I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bullshit." - - - Childs
Jesus Prime wrote:You sure love your pudding.
Jesus Prime wrote:ADRIAN LOVES PUDDING
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

Nickolaus and Andrew,

Send me the info you would like up. Once they are actually up for sale and everything I will add that info too.
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

Aleister I believe you spoke to Rich last night. You will be getting PR from one of us that is for sure.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

Yes I contacted him. I will be awaiting the info :)

I originally was going to put up a basic book store section, with just links to Lovecraft books at Amazon (as I am in the associates program :P ) but this is indeed a much much better idea and will help everyone.
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

Tabloid Purposes featuring Andrew Ian Dodge, Adrian Sheppard, David Bostaph, Jr. and others. There are four Mythos stories in the collection -- the fourth is provided by Ronald E. Wright. I will have the booksurge version of Collectives In A Foresaken Landscape soon, but you can snag my lulu version of the book's link off the same place. My work in the anthology is more in the vein of Benchley and King. I put the anthology together so it would have something for everyone -- and hoping I can get one in the hands of Ms. Derleth. That would be very cool if she owned a copy of this book. One thing I learned about lulu.com is that they jack the price up for the book the more pages it is. I tried to make a large text version of the book but I got the book priced of the thing $13.28. Where Lulu nails you is when they do the number of pages.
Last edited by NickolausPacione on Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Online Publishing Company of Cthulhu Mythos Writer, NICKOLAUS A. PACIONE. Dirty Black Winter is out now the career spanding collection. An Eye In Shadows is available on Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
Aleister
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Aleister »

I can't imagine her turning down a free book ;) We can get that going.
NickolausPacione
Lurking Fear
Lurking Fear

That would give me some credibility right there; she commended me about becoming published on the Reality Check anthology. I am trying to get word from Thomas on that one of when it will be coming out. The only story that is Mythos like in there is the one I wrote in there -- the site where you can find out more about Reality Check is EbooksonDisk.com. Each writer involved are at the top of their game in that anthology and it is one of the smaller anthologies out there.
Robbie

Reality Check

Post by Robbie »

As it turns out, this "anthology" is a joke. Condolences to all who got burned.
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

Is it how so?

re: anthology contest

Post by Guest »

No one actually "won" anything -- there were no prizes given, no awards, no money. In fact, it ended up costing the "winners" money. The only ones who won out on any of it were the "editors" who put it together.
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

Ah, I see. That ole' chessnut. Sorry to hear that.
decadence
Shadow Out Of Time

Post by decadence »

I would like to have a link up for my ebook of short horror-fiction. I plan on hosting this item on my own domain, but since I will be giving the download out for no fee, i thought it would be nice to have an offering of it here. The stories within the ebook WILL NOT be anything you have already posted on the site here :)
Lagwolf
Haunter of the Dark
Haunter of the Dark

Post by Lagwolf »

The more the merrier. I am right now working with Aleister to see if we can find some way of spreading the word on my book. After all every copy of my book has a plug for this site on it :D