Lovecraft and the other authors of the Mythos

Moderators: mgmirkin, Moderators

templily
Reanimator
Reanimator

nike juvenate australia

Post by templily »

Pirates Sitting Slumping Andrew McCutchen For Three Games - RealGM Wiretap
The Pittsburgh Pirates are sitting Andrew McCutchen from Tuesday through Thursday in hopes that the rest will help him battle out of a slump.

McCutchen says he's OK with Clint Hurdle's decision even if he doesn't agree with it.

"I have to first address myself before I can think about addressing anything else nike juvenate olive womens ," McCutchen said. "I know if I was going out and playing the best ball that I know I can play that I wouldn't be in this position.

"They wouldn't be in the position of having to make those decisions, either."

In 97 games this year, McCutchen has a .241 average and is on pace for a career high in strikeouts.

Hurdle made the decision after watching the outfielder go 1-for-12 in a three-game series last weekend at Milwaukee.

"He's tried a lot of things," Hurdle said. "This man's fought, shown up nike juvenate mens australia , done early work, late work, side work, video work. In situations like this where I've seen it happen with good players, you just unplug 'em. The manager's got to do it. I'm just asking him to sign off on it.

"He obviously has a lot of fight in him and wants to continue. But it's like hitting refresh button."

White Sox Sign Duke To Three Year $15M Deal - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago White Sox have signed Zach Duke to a three-year nike juvenate womens australia , $15 million deal.

Duke, a former starter who has pitched mostly in relief the last four seasons, was effective out of the bullpen for the Milwaukee Brewers this past season.

The left-hander had a 2.45 ERA over 58 23 innings. His 74 strikeouts were nearly double what he had recorded the past three seasons combined.

Crisp Receives Two Year Extension From As - RealGM Wiretap

The Oakland Athletics have signed Coco Crisp to a two-year contract extension through the 2016 season with a vesting option for 2017.

Crisp, 34, will be entering his 13th Major League season. He's a career .272 hitter with 108 home runs nike juvenate black white , 531 RBIs and 278 stolen bases over 1,294 games.

Marvin Miller Dies At 95 - RealGM Wiretap

Marvin Miller, the union leader that created free agency and revolutionized professional sports with multi-million dollar contracts, died Tuesday at age 95.

He had been diagnosed with liver cancer in August.

In his 16 years as executive director of the MLBPA, starting in 1966 nike juvenate australia , Miller fought owners on many fronts, winning free agency for the players in December 1975. He may best be remembered, however, as the man who made the word "strike" stand for a labor dispute.